FUNdamentals is a programme designed by British Gymnastics in conjunction with early years specialists to help younger children acquire essential physical, social and emotional life skills.
Led by our qualified preschool gymnastics coaches, FUNdamentals is a 45 minute class that is structured and parent-assisted for children aged 18 months to 3 years.
Enquiry for FUNdamentals
The Fundamentals class promotes:
– Developing motor skills.
– Teaching to watch and copy or follow simple instructions.
– Encouraging children to take turns and to share.
– Developing self-motivation and confidence.
– Widen their social relationship and help to develop their social skills.
– Encouraging self-motivation whilst constantly gaining confidence.
– Develop the basic, fundamental skills for gymnastics.