JUMPING JELLY BEANS
Our drop-in pay as you go sessions are for parents and children up to 4 years and require full parent supervision and participation.
This is a play session to help encourage little ones to use all their senses while playing and learning together in a fun environment. The classes are supervised by qualified pre-school coaches.
The Jumping Jelly Beans classes promotes:
– An environment for children to safely and freely move around
– Exercises to enhance gross motor skill and muscle development
– Opportunity for babies to learn how to walk confidently unaided
– Experience different heights and gradients to crawl over
– Play with other children of the same age range, to
help with development of their social skills
– Enhance brain development through play
– Parents have the chance to meet other parents with children of a similar age.